Monday, February 11, 2008

Little Feet

They chose the music. Not me.

8 comments:

  1. What happy feet!

    Madilyn looks so much bigger than Christmas already! So cute, the both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, how cute!! And Madilyn has definitely grown! I'm diggin' the music choice. (Admit it, it was you.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED seeing the kids dance. What a couple of naturally talented kids. "Chips off the old block!" XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'm not the only one who'd like to go back to Mexico! haha, soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just keep watching this movie over and over! SOOO cute!

    Look at Landen's fancy arm moves!

    Post more! I love movies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my GOSH this is the cutest thing EVER! I had to watch it at least three times. Landen's moves are awesome. And Madilyn is getting so much hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could watch this again and again! She's so big! And with those arms, Landen is ready for our next trip to Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mary!! I love the movie and really really love the music... being from Mexico, I can say your kids have great taste in music!! hope you all are well and happy! we miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete