My sweet little 16-month-old thinks she's a big girl. Ever since Ashlyn and Ava stayed with us for a couple of days while Sally ran her Florida marathon, she insists on sitting on the toilet every time someone else has to go. She doesn't, however, require her drawers to be down, nor does she fully realize that something is actually supposed to happen while she's sitting up there. She just sits for a moment with her hands clasped, reaches for a square of toilet paper, throws it in, and she's off and running. She's prepping me early for having the patience to potty train. Next thing you know, she'll be wanting to read a book up there!
What a cutie! She sure is growing up fast.
ReplyDeleteFunny! Oh, the power of example! She looks older with mouth full of teeth! What a sweetheart! XOX
ReplyDeleteLook at all that hair! Wow! She is so darling in this picture. I agree, she and Adrie are big girls all of a sudden!
ReplyDeleteThat's the cutest, most genuine picture! And that story cracked me up. I want to see her--pants and all--reaching for one square of toilet paper! So cute! I told Ryan all about it.
ReplyDeleteAnd by the way, I can see Tom in her in this picture! It's so cute! (I decided that since I've been pregnant I inherited the gift of being able to see parents in their children. Finally!)
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable! She looks so much like Landen!
ReplyDelete