Kizzie and Sonny don't really get along very much. But Kizzie Knows to stay back after Sonny swatted at her then actually chased her.
Kizzie is so spoiled with toys. We put toys in her kennel and all through the day she takes one toy out then another, then another.
She is SO smart. She knows sit, stay, come, she sits by the door when she needs to go (one accident a day) and she knows her name.
We all love Kizzie SO much. She's such a puppy! Even if she weighs 20 pounds. She's very feisty at times, mostly when she's in a "Krazy Kizzie mood". Then the rest of the time she awesome. My mom and I drove to Bakersfield, CA to pick up Kizzie from a friend of my aunt Lisa's. (We met halfway.) Kizzie slept mostly the whole way and she didn't even go potty once! She loves people. She takes a toy then runs under the coffee table because she thinks no one can see her or something, I don't speak dog.
Ways to describe Kizzie: beautiful, jumper, smart, biter, big for a puppy, thinks Sonny's a dog, Makes are family complete.
I loved that video! She really is all puppy, even if she does weigh 20 pounds! I SO wish I could come visit while Kizzie is still small!
ReplyDeleteIt was great hearing about Kizzie now that she is home! What an adventure to get her. That's wonderful the way you are training her. Loved the videos! XOX
ReplyDeleteI love it! Kizzie is adorable! I wish that I could meet her! I love the videos. I'm so excited for your little family and your new dog!
ReplyDeleteThat video of Madilyn's play cracks me up. Imaginary conversation??
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Ahh! I was super excited when I saw your blog was updated! Thank you Talia :)
ReplyDeleteKizzie is so cute!