Monday, June 1, 2009

MRB's ABC's

Sadly, 3rd children's milestones are often somehow overlooked... :( I remember vividly when Talia first sang her ABC's. It was a month before her 2nd birthday, and she'd sing "ABCDEFG-KKK-LMNOP..." It was SO cute! Madilyn wasn't quite as early a bloomer as Talia was. I knew that at her 2nd birthday, she was nowhere near being able to sing her ABC's. Somewhere between 2 and 2.5, my baby magically learned her ABC's. It must've been from her electronic car! About a month ago, I turned the camera to video mode, pressed record and was shocked at what came out of her mouth...

5 comments:

  1. That's so adorable! I especially like the last few lines. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I love how she says the letter g. She's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making my day. Madilyn is smart, can carry a tune at a very young age, and her dimples are simply the best...kissed by an angel! And you're a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! I saw your comment and didn't know either that you had a son the same age. So you will be at the reunion, that's so great!!! Can't wait to see you and your cute family again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she was WAY better at her ABC's than Talan is. I'd be surprised if he knows even one letter :) J/K...but he doesn't know half thats for sure :)

    ReplyDelete