Monday, March 16, 2009

Lost Duchman's Trail

Erica always has the most beautiful California landscape pictures up on her blog. So I thought I'd show how beautiful Arizona can be as well.

For Tom and my 7th anniversary, we shipped the kids off to Corey & Sally's for the night. We hit the town in the evening, then hiked the Superstition Mountains in the morning.

I was quite shocked to see sprawling, rolling GREEN hills in the Arizona desert! It really was beautiful.

I've been expecting "the seven year itch" to hit... But it hasn't. My love for Tom grows deeper and deeper with each passing day. I'm a lucky woman.

7 comments:

  1. Wow - I do love the desert too. Your photos are beautiful! I bet it was such a nice change of pace to be kidless and outdoors for your anniversary. Congrats on 7 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I guess the desert can look green, although it never seems that way when I fly in from Minnesota. Congrats on 7 years! Tom seems pretty lucky too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Arizona. Happy anniversary! You two make a fantastic couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! It looks like it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and wonderful story! Yes, that's how true love develops. It just grows and grows. Happy anniversard! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, typos are the worst! Happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete