Friday, April 25, 2008
Piedmont, SC
This post has been a draft (pics only) waiting to be seen for weeks now, so I'm just going to throw it up so real quick...
Tom and I hiked back to a waterfall in the mountains of northwestern South Carolina. It was beautiful. We RAN the trail. It was absolutely exhilerating!
Each night, while staying at Tom's mom's house, we played horseshoes in the backyard. Here's me thowing yet another blooper of a horseshoe. Tom's mom and sister live right next door to each other, and each have at least an acre. I'd absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a backyard like that!
Mary, Tom, newphew Troy (13), Tom's sister Dana, Tom's mom Joann, newphew Timmy (17), Uncle Tim... The Fam.
Right before our departure taken on Tom's mom's front porch. We had a grand ole time with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like a blast! And you look so stickin' cute and fit in the pictures!! Want to come to Utah in a couple weeks?? :)
ReplyDeleteDitto on the back yard thing!
ReplyDelete